us rapper silento can fly out of dubai after travel ban lifted
Last Updated : GMT 09:07:40
Egypt Today, egypt today
Egypt Today, egypt today
Last Updated : GMT 09:07:40
Egypt Today, egypt today

US Rapper Silento can fly out of Dubai after travel ban lifted

Egypt Today, egypt today

Egypt Today, egypt today US Rapper Silento can fly out of Dubai after travel ban lifted

Silento.
Dubai - Arab Today

Silento is free to leave the UAE after Al Ain civil court on Monday morning lifted a travel ban on the US rapper.
The artist, whose real name is Ricky Lamar Hawk, had been banned from leaving the UAE after a civil case was filed because the 19-year-old failed to appear at two concerts for which he was contracted.
The Court imposed the travel ban on February 20 after the Alabama-born rapper, a Soul Train Music Award winner best known for his single Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae), was a no show at concerts in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain last month.
The order stated the 19-year-old was barred from leaving the country until he paid Dh300,000 to claimant Makki Taj El Sir Abdel Halim, owner of Al Ain-based Mackie Entertainment.
The ban was lifted after Silento and his legal representatives went before a judge on Sunday March 5 to ask that the claim be dismissed.
The court subsequently ordered Silento to pay Dh14,720 and Dh11,029, based on receipts Abdel Halim presented at the time the claim was filed.
"The court judge made the order after he reviewed the documents presented at the time of the claim, which included two receipts from payment transfers I made to his management," said Abdel Halim.
Abdel Halim told The National he intended to make another claim to recoup his remaining expenditures and will present more payment receipts.
Jenna Kadhum - who is representing Silento in the Middle East on behalf of his US management team, Capitol Records’s Carlos Welch and Chester Wilkins - confirmed the news.
"What I heard is that the ban was lifted and the case dismissed after the money was paid to court," she said. "Silento is absolutely elated, it was a very stressful time for him, his family and his management."
Although he hasn’t spoken publicly about the case, Kadhum said Silento has special plans to celebrate the lifting of the ban.
"He will be presenting a surprise to his fans this evening and tomorrow."

Source: The National

egypttoday
egypttoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

us rapper silento can fly out of dubai after travel ban lifted us rapper silento can fly out of dubai after travel ban lifted



GMT 09:40 2018 Sunday ,09 December

Rise in temperature, partially cloudy skies

GMT 10:07 2019 Monday ,19 August

Live a calm and distinctive atmosphere

GMT 13:06 2011 Thursday ,17 November

Blatter: Committed to fight against racism

GMT 02:40 2012 Friday ,04 May

Brazil pledges investment fund for Africa

GMT 07:46 2012 Monday ,23 January

Masdar graduate makes Forbes 30 under-30 list

GMT 08:30 2017 Sunday ,27 August

Consumers against random abattoirs

GMT 15:00 2012 Sunday ,09 December

Rapper Rick Ross cancels concert tour

GMT 23:07 2014 Sunday ,02 March

China urges greater wildlife protection efforts

GMT 17:27 2012 Saturday ,14 April

China and Philippines end fishing standoff

GMT 20:04 2014 Wednesday ,01 January

Modern caterpillars feed at higher temperatures

GMT 09:14 2011 Wednesday ,17 August

InterContinental Hotels register strong US growth

GMT 17:45 2012 Friday ,28 December

Edward Sadomba top of Ahly\'s transfer targets

GMT 13:58 2012 Thursday ,17 May

Facebook vs. Google: the epic battle

GMT 14:04 2012 Thursday ,19 January

Fenway victory gardens

GMT 08:42 2012 Monday ,03 September

Pesticides must get environment ministry label

GMT 23:25 2011 Wednesday ,12 October

U.S. House passes FTA with S. Korea

GMT 08:32 2011 Wednesday ,20 July

Global stocks bounce back

GMT 21:45 2011 Saturday ,03 September

Oracle\'s $1.3b verdict against SAP

GMT 08:34 2013 Thursday ,07 March

Ahmed Zakariya to release new single

GMT 14:08 2011 Thursday ,08 December

I\'m proud of my Lebanese roots

GMT 13:48 2014 Wednesday ,28 May

Kuwait PM receives journalism award committee

GMT 09:59 2018 Monday ,15 January

Leinster secure Champions Cup last-eight spot
 
 Egypt Today Facebook,egypt today facebook  Egypt Today Twitter,egypt today twitter Egypt Today Rss,egypt today rss  Egypt Today Youtube,egypt today youtube  Egypt Today Youtube,egypt today youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday
egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday
egypttoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
egypttoday, Egypttoday, Egypttoday