penisbite rugby player vows to fight ban
Last Updated : GMT 09:07:40
Egypt Today, egypt today
Egypt Today, egypt today
Last Updated : GMT 09:07:40
Egypt Today, egypt today

Penis-bite rugby player vows to fight ban

Egypt Today, egypt today

Egypt Today, egypt today Penis-bite rugby player vows to fight ban

Sydney - Arab Today
Bad boy Australian rugby league player Anthony Watts on Wednesday denied he bit an opponent on the penis and vowed to fight an eight-match ban. The 27-year-old was suspended last week by the Gold Coast Rugby League over claims he bit an opposition player in an incident that attracted global attention and even inspired a Taiwanese animation. Watts, who was dumped by National Rugby League outfit Sydney Roosters for disciplinary reasons in 2011 and was sacked last year by English Super League side Widnes Vikings, reportedly over a brawl, denied any wrongdoing. "I was wearing a mouthguard and there's no way I bit him on the dick," Watts told Sydney's Daily Telegraph in his first comments on the allegations. "The claim is laughable, but I've still had to live with it. I know I didn't do it and the people close to me know I didn't do it, either." He said it would overshadow his career and vowed to appeal the ban. "It's something I'm probably going to be known for, even though they've got no evidence to back any of it up," he said, claiming it was part of a campaign to eliminate him from rugby league. "There's been numerous times in other games that players have made false claims against me," said Watts, who has reportedly been linked in the past to a Gold Coast motorcycle gang known as The Finks. "I find that I get targeted all the time. If something happens to me, there's no penalty. If I do the same thing, there's a penalty." After the incident in the minor league game, the alleged victim pulled down his shorts to reveal a mark on his penis to match officials, but then declined to make a formal complaint, the Telegraph said. Nevertheless, the Gold Coast Rugby League decided to charge Watts with contrary conduct and he was handed an eight-match ban last Tuesday. A photograph of the alleged victim's penis was produced at the closed hearing. It showed a mark on the skin, but officials could not conclude the graze was the result of a bite, the report said. Source: AFP
egypttoday
egypttoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

penisbite rugby player vows to fight ban penisbite rugby player vows to fight ban



 
 Egypt Today Facebook,egypt today facebook  Egypt Today Twitter,egypt today twitter Egypt Today Rss,egypt today rss  Egypt Today Youtube,egypt today youtube  Egypt Today Youtube,egypt today youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday
egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday
egypttoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
egypttoday, Egypttoday, Egypttoday