Toulon president Mourad Boudjellal has hit back at critics of his unbeaten side as the Top 14 leaders get set to play defending champions Toulouse on Saturday with what is expected to be a weakened line-up. \"If people think we are going to throw away this match, they are going to be surprised,\" the 52-year-old businessman told AFP. \"We have to use our squad for the whole season and with the European Cup approaching and this match not being a final, there is no reason not to give playing time to other squad members.\" Coach Bernard Laporte is expected to give the day off to several of his star players as the team prepare to open their European Cup campaign which begins on October 14 with a home match against Montpellier. \"Bernard has been talking about this for a while now and we are all in agreement,\" said Boudjellal. \"The season is long and there is no point being top of the league for 26 matches and then to lose a semi-final,\" continued Boudjellal, who has not decided whether he will attend Saturday\'s clash. \"I love Toulouse and I love the Municipal Stadium but I don\'t think I\'ll be going. \"You never know, it\'s not so far from Toulon and if on Saturday morning I feel like taking the car, I\'ll go as a spectator. Saying that, each time I\'ve been to Toulouse, we\'ve won and as I\'m superstitious ....\" Toulon, unbeaten after six games, lead the Top 14 standings with 27 points, seven points ahead of third-place Toulouse.