Security plans related to the 21st Gulf Cup, to be held in Bahrain from January 5 to 18 next year, were recently discussed at the organising committee premises in Seef district. Chaired by tournament director Ahmed Al Nuaimi, the Security Committee meeting decided the launch if a traffic awareness campaign which will target citizens as well as visitors of Bahrain during the tournament to avoid traffic jams across the Kingdom. There will be also guidelines for the teams\' fans that will arrive through Bahrain International Airport as well as King Fahad causeway from Saudi Arabia. On his part, Al Nuaimi and committee members discussed other issues that concerns safety at the stadiums that will host the matches, such as guiding people of what is not permutable to bring along with them from glass bottles to sharp items. On behalf of the tournament organising committee, Al Nuaimi sent his best wishes and greetings to the Bahrain government and its people marking the National Day celebrations and the anniversary of His Majesty King Hamad\'s accession to the throne. The meeting was attended by tournament deputy director for technical affairs Mirza Ahmed, security committee head Lieutenant Khalid Al Khayat, along with some police officers from the Ministry of Interior. Meanwhile, President of the Gulf Petrochemical Industrial Company (GPIC) Abdulrahman Jawahery expressed his pleasant and pride for the return of Gulf Cup Football tournament to its origin country of Birth, Bahrain. Bahrain hosted the first edition cup in 1970, as the tournament is set come back for the fourth time. Jawahery said that Gulf Cup tournament has a tremendous popularity in this region. He added that the benefits of hosting the Gulf Cup in Bahrain includes unifying the people of the Kingdom in supporting the national team of Bahrain as well as boosting economy that Bahrain will witness through many industries, such as tourism and hotels industry. In regards to the support side of the tournament, Jawaheri affirmed the unlimited backing from the company through the directives of the Advisor to His Royal Highness the Prime Minister for Industrial and Oil Affairs and GPIC Chairman Shaikh Isa bin Ali Al Khalifa. He said that the GPIC takes pride in providing all kind of support to organize similar events in the Kingdom, and will always continues to do so. Salem Hassan Rashdan, one of Bahrain\'s prominent documenter, will participate in the photo Gallery exhibition during opening ceremony of the tournament at the National Stadium in Riffa. Rashdan will participate with collection of pictures date back to the very first start of the Gulf Cup Championship, which was held in Bahrain in 1970. On his part, president of the Media Committee Tawfeeq Al Salhi, stressed that this initiative is considered an honorable remark for Rashdan in serving the Kingdom by standing aside with the Media Committee of this prestigious tournament. Member of the executive committee of the 21st Gulf Cup Championship Jihad Khalfan also praised the achievements of what is so far done for hosting the tournament. Khalfan pointed at the support that was provided by Supreme Council of Youth and Sports chairman Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa, was the main factor to overcome all of the obstacles in achieving the remarkable achievements.