nhl gives players new contract plan
Last Updated : GMT 09:07:40
Egypt Today, egypt today
Egypt Today, egypt today
Last Updated : GMT 09:07:40
Egypt Today, egypt today

NHL gives players new contract plan

Egypt Today, egypt today

Egypt Today, egypt today NHL gives players new contract plan

New York - Arabstoday
The NHL has submitted a new contract proposal to the NHL Players Association as the league's owners seek an agreement that would end their labor impasse. The NHL said it delivered a proposed collective bargaining agreement to players' union representatives Thursday but didn't release details. "We are hopeful that once the union's staff and negotiating committee have had an opportunity to thoroughly review and consider out new proposal, they will share it with the players," NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly said. "We want to get back on the ice as soon as possible." TSN.ca reported a player said the NHL's proposal included, among other issues, a six-year limit on contracts. The league had previously sought a five-year limit. The NHL owners locked players out Sept. 15 and more than half of the 2012-13 regular-season schedule -- all games through Jan. 14 -- has been canceled. The dispute centers on allocation of hockey-related revenues. The league is looking to reduce the players' share of those funds, which the most recent CBA set at 57 percent. The owners also seek to do away with salary arbitration and want to alter free-agency rules. Source:UPI
egypttoday
egypttoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

nhl gives players new contract plan nhl gives players new contract plan



GMT 12:10 2017 Thursday ,23 March

China-backed bank approves 13 new members

GMT 12:52 2011 Saturday ,13 August

India\'s top lender SBI profit slumps 46 percent

GMT 08:29 2017 Thursday ,20 July

Air strikes on Raqqa leave 20 civilians dead

GMT 15:20 2018 Sunday ,21 January

Anti-IS coalition civilian killings tripled in 2017

GMT 11:41 2018 Wednesday ,03 January

Calls for probe into migrant death in Spain

GMT 02:19 2012 Saturday ,20 October

Peace envoy to press for truce in Syria

GMT 17:03 2013 Tuesday ,11 June

My film will be shown in Morocco

GMT 09:24 2012 Monday ,24 September

Razan\'s much awaited comeback
 
 Egypt Today Facebook,egypt today facebook  Egypt Today Twitter,egypt today twitter Egypt Today Rss,egypt today rss  Egypt Today Youtube,egypt today youtube  Egypt Today Youtube,egypt today youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday
egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday
egypttoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
egypttoday, Egypttoday, Egypttoday