dettori cleared to race in time for derby
Last Updated : GMT 09:07:40
Egypt Today, egypt today
Egypt Today, egypt today
Last Updated : GMT 09:07:40
Egypt Today, egypt today

Dettori cleared to race in time for Derby

Egypt Today, egypt today

Egypt Today, egypt today Dettori cleared to race in time for Derby

Paris - Arabstoday
Frankie Dettori has been given a last minute reprieve enabling him to compete in Saturday's Epsom Derby. Dettori, who won the Derby in 2007 on Authorized, had been given a six-month worldwide suspension at the end of last year for what was then described as "a serious infraction of the doping rules". The 42-year-old English-based Italian later admitted it was for having taken cocaine. Although his suspension was due to run out before the Derby, the British Horseracing Authroity said he must be given a clean bill of health by French authority France Galop before he can race again in Britain. And that has now been confirmed. "On the 28 May 2013 Mr Lanfranco (Frankie) Dettori was seen by the Medical Committee at the France Galop premises," said a France Galop statement. "Today (Thursday), the Medical Committee received the information it required. In the light of this latest evidence, it decided to lift the medical contraindication (an indication that something is ill-advised) on him race riding in France. The jockey has been informed of this decision." Source: AFP
egypttoday
egypttoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

dettori cleared to race in time for derby dettori cleared to race in time for derby



GMT 12:10 2017 Thursday ,23 March

China-backed bank approves 13 new members

GMT 12:52 2011 Saturday ,13 August

India\'s top lender SBI profit slumps 46 percent

GMT 08:29 2017 Thursday ,20 July

Air strikes on Raqqa leave 20 civilians dead

GMT 15:20 2018 Sunday ,21 January

Anti-IS coalition civilian killings tripled in 2017

GMT 11:41 2018 Wednesday ,03 January

Calls for probe into migrant death in Spain

GMT 02:19 2012 Saturday ,20 October

Peace envoy to press for truce in Syria

GMT 17:03 2013 Tuesday ,11 June

My film will be shown in Morocco

GMT 09:24 2012 Monday ,24 September

Razan\'s much awaited comeback
 
 Egypt Today Facebook,egypt today facebook  Egypt Today Twitter,egypt today twitter Egypt Today Rss,egypt today rss  Egypt Today Youtube,egypt today youtube  Egypt Today Youtube,egypt today youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday
egypttoday egypttoday egypttoday
egypttoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
egypttoday, Egypttoday, Egypttoday